To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Dramatic perspective of a long open, empty road cutting across a panoramic landscape. The over-riding themes are empty spaces and long distances left to travel. Any vehicles should be far enough away so they don't distract from that. The roadside scenery should be will lit and interesting, without distracting the viewer from the road disappearing into the distance. Likewise any other man-made objects... buildings, fences, powerlines, should be complimentary and not distracting.
Resources Link: Longest Straight Road In The World
Statistics: This lightbox contains 50 images from 10 photographers and has been viewed 1005 times since it was published on 12/31/2014 6:33:47 PM.
1. Road to Sassosvlei, Namibia. Road to Sassosvlei through flat arid grassy landscapes, Namibia (ref:ND0210021_1)
2. Red dirt outback road. Red dirt roads are typical of those in outback Australia. This one is in Karijini National Park.
3. Driving from Namid Desert park to Swakopmond, Namibia. Dust rises and hangs in he air on the long flat road from Namid Desert park to Swakopmond, Namibia (ref:ND0210046_1)
4. Outback Australian road. Outback Australian road in South Australia, north of Coober Pedy.
5. Great Northern Highway, Western Australia. North of Meekatharra, the road is long and straight. The Great Northern Highway passes through large flat clay pans on its way north to Newman in Western Australias north west.
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!